KieranBristoll's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by KieranBristoll, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gender:
    Male

Username:
    KieranBristoll

Current in-game /nick:
    KieranBristoll

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
    KieranBristoll02

Timezone/Country:Example:
    UTC+1 / United Kingdom

Which server are you applying for? (Solar/Lunar):
    I am applying for Solar

What rank are you on each server?
    Both my Solar and Lunar rank are User

How long have you been playing on XYZ?
    I joined on 6/25/17

Discord Username:
    KieranBristoll#8536

PART TWO – QUESTIONNAIRE (Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions)

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:

I was Staff for a server for over 2 years that is no longer available, I was Senior/Head Admin on a server with 30+ Staff members as the server was run by a good friend of mine called 09SharkBoy, he's a YouTuber with just under 400k subs so as you could tell his server was very hectic at times. I was also Lead-Build Coordinator for his build team. I would like to consider myself a happy person as I don't get into arguments very often and am optimistic. Loyal as I stick to my word and finish a project if not done and mature. I have also been Builder for another server and was demoted after 6 months for not finished a build due to my girlfriend having major problems which needed to be sorted out so I dedicated my time to her to make her happy and not alone through it all, personally I would say this is unfair but I guess the Staff didn't see it as a good enough excuse. I will go through my roles in each rank. As most Staff, I started as a Helper. As this rank I didn't have many commands just simple commands like /mute /kick and /tempban. My job was mainly to make sure chat was fine, people weren't breaking rules and being helpful! I then moved up to Moderator! As a Mod, it was my specific role to make sure I was active on the Forums as I had a lot of people to reply to, I also had more commands like /ban, /invsee and more to make sure people were obeying the rules. My rank after this was Administrator as I didn't go to Senior/Head Moderator. As a Admin it was my role to make sure the lower Staff Ranks were doing their jobs and I was teaching the new Staff how to do things to make the Staff Team look professional. My highest rank was Senior/Head Admin. This is the highest rank I could have been, and as Senior Admin it was my role to Accept/Deny Staff Applications. also I had to make sure the ban/kick/mute log was all up to date with specific reasons, names, date and times of the people who commit offences. Also I was Builder and Lead-Build Coordinator. As Builder as you may know I just followed the desired theme and size, how it all worked and built. But as a Lead-Build Coordinator it was my role to make sure all of the Builders were doing the right thing, I had to play what was going where, what it was going to look like and what the colour palette was chosen by the Owner to make sure his/her standards are met!

Specify what times of the day you WILL be on below:
    Honestly this will vary as I have job interviews and jobs coming up but this is just a rough estimate.
    Sunday:13:00-15:00
    Monday:20:00-22:00
    Tuesday:20:00-22:00
    Wednesday:20:00-22:00
    Thursday:20:00-22:00
    Friday:20:00-23:00
    Saturday:15:00-20:00

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ?
    I do not have any past qualifications on XYZ

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it?
    My biggest mistake I have ever done, sounds stupid but it's big to me, I have been going out with my girlfriend for a few years now, and she's had multiple surgeries for something she has, I won't go into much detail about it but if you want to look it up, she has Begign Intercranial Hypertension. Due to this she had multiple surgeries like I said and on her very first one, I was at school, I was thinking of leaving school early to see her before and after but I didn't and it is my biggest mistake. I regret it so much I would do anything to have seen her then, after that I saw her before and after every surgery and I will do until she doesn't need any.
    How would you de-escalate any arguing, fighting, or drama on the server?
    I would depending on the situating ignore the argument if it involved me, if it got out of hand warns and mutes will be given out depending on the severity. If it involved other members I will try my hardest to stop it by telling them if it carries on consequences will happen.

Anything you would like to add for notes/comments?
    Hopefully this Application is more detailed on what my roles are, and I have been more active in chat. Thank you for all of your suggestions to improve upon and I have taken them on board!
    Feel free to ask me any questions if you don't understand or would just like to know more!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. Zursai

Zursai Active Member

GoOD LUCK MY DUDE <3
  3. Thank you ^-^ <3
  4. Hi there!

Your app is pretty detailed, your activity is decent. I see you on the server a lot, you seem pretty nice.

Good luck to you!

-Sav <3
  5. Kitanda

Kitanda Owner Staff Manager

You've got a +1 from me! :)

Everything I commented on in your last application has been fixed.

Good Luck!
  6. Thank you very much! Seriously does me a lot to me :3
  7. I have also tried to be more active in chat, I understood my mistakes in the last Application and tried fixing them, thank you, Kit for your ideas to improve upon! :D
  8. TorchicMaster

TorchicMaster Well-Known Member

You seem very polite and your app is awesome!!! Gl!!
  9. Thank you very much, Torch! ^-^
    Good luck to you too! :D
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. rivitt

rivitt Grand Wizard

Accepted. Please contact me on discord for further details.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.