Leaf's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Madison, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madison

Madison Member

Username:
    SFCmadisonLEAF

Current in-game /nick:
    WaterFireIceLeaf

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name): SFCblockhead, SFCmadisonPMPKN, SFCmadisonSNOWY

Timezone/Country:Example:

Central Standard Time / USA

Which server are you applying for? (Solar/Lunar):
    Solar Skyblock.

What rank are you on each server?
    Solar rank: Helios Lunar: User

How long have you been playing on XYZ?

Since 4/20/2017

Discord Username:
    MadisonL#8803
    PART TWO – QUESTIONNAIRE (Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions)

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
    I have never been staff on this server.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be on below:
    Sunday:
    Every other Sunday I will be at my Dad's which means I might only be able to be on Minechat 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
    Monday: For the next 2 weeks 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM
    Tuesday: For the next 2 weeks 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM
    Wednesday: For the next 2 weeks 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM
    Thursday: For the next 2 weeks 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM
    Friday: For the next 2 weeks 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
    Saturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ? (List past server positions/responsibilities if applicable, as that helps determine if it’s appropriate to add you):

I once helped a server on a PVP arena. I'm here to make friends and learn how to deal with things I usually can't do outside of the electronic world. I have seen how different people dealt with players. Like kicking them, muting them, to even banning them. I try to speak on different calls like lobby 1 or 2 a lot.
    I'm always seeking different ways to help the server or the people on it. I have tested some things before. Like K.O.T.H when we were able to have pets there. I helped test the PVP arena when we were able to fly in it. I am friends with/know a lot of people on this server. I want to help out this server in any way I can. Whether if it's just helping out a player, to helping out the whole community. I know I have been kind of a jerk lately... But I'm doing the best I can to stop that and make myself better than ever before!

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be minecraft related or a real life experience)
    I lost a friend back in 2016... We had sleepovers all the time, we played minecraft, hung out on the soccer field at school, did homework together, ate together at lunch... Nothing could break us up. Until one day she pulled a little prank on me. She was hanging out with someone I really hated cause she was super popular, controlling, always got what she wanted type of girl. I got super mad at them cause I thought she was going to be the best of friends with my BFF... so after they saw me super mad having a breakdown, they both just left me. When 10th grade started, they didn't talk to me... only hung out with each other. She was controlling what used to be my best friend! finally, in the middle of the year, I helped my ex-friend see how the popular girl was like on the inside. We started hanging out again after I offered to play minecraft with her. She found a cool server with the name of "SkyBlockXYZ" I told her, "That sounds like a cool server Moppypumpkin."
    FIN.

I learned from that time in life that I shouldn't be mad at someone just because they are hanging out with someone other than me. And I'm still learning how to deal with my anger.

How would you de-escalate any arguing, fighting, or drama on the server? (Remember to refer to Staff Guidelines for any punishments):
    Fighting/arguing/drama: If I saw someone arguing, I would find out what they are arguing about. Then I would get everyone's side of the story. If the argument can't get resolved with that information I would tell them to stop fighting. If they do not stop I would kick them. If they keep it up I would temporarily mute them.

Anything you would like to add for notes/comments?
    I give myself good luck! #LoveTheLeaf​
  2. Nice application!
    Best of Luck, Madison!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Louis

Louis New Member

This was a very good application in my eyes, but however you didn't answer the last question with as much detail as the others. I understand you don't need the greatest amount of information to get accepted but it would help rivvit decide if he wants to hire you depending on how you can handle situations.
    Good luck!

;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Trixx

Trixx Member

Hello! This is a very well written application. You are very active in chat but I can't say I've seen you help anyone recently. Feel free to prove me wrong. I wish you the best of luck!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Madison

Madison Member

Thank You!! I will try to show you how!
  6. Madison

Madison Member

Yeah I tried to answer the best I could! thanks
  7. Madison

Madison Member

<3 Thanks a lot.
  8. benji

benji Guest

Nice Application.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Madison

Madison Member

Thanks!
  10. Madison

Madison Member

:D Thanks for the positive feedback!
  11. TheEpicCorgi

TheEpicCorgi Well-Known Member

Its a nice app but I still dont find you mature enough to be staff.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Hi there Madison!

Okay, first off I'd like to say your application is pretty good. You are active and well known to the players. However, you still have a few issues with maturity that you could work on.

Good luck to you!

-Sav <3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Madison

Madison Member

Thanks corgi. I am sorry I am not mature enough in your perspective.
  14. Madison

Madison Member

Thank you so much
  15. rivitt

rivitt Grand Wizard

Denied. I agree with everyone else when they say your application was well written; however, I believe you could improve on you maturity. I'd like to see you answers player questions. You may re-apply after 1 week has passed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.