Skyblock ~/ Torchics app/~

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TorchicMaster, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorchicMaster

TorchicMaster Well-Known Member

Username:
    TorchicMaster.

Current in-game /nick:
    Torchic.

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
    N/A to me.

Timezone/Country:Example:
    Central time zone (UTC -6:00) / United states. EDIT: I fixed it but i had the wrong time zone here. It was EST when I am central time zone. Sorry for any confusion.

Which server are you applying for? (Solar/Lunar):
    Solar Skyblock.

What rank are you on each server?
    My Solar rank is Flare and my Lunar rank is User. (Even though lunar is closing...)

How long have you been playing on XYZ?

Since April 22nd, 2017.

Discord Username:
    Torchic#7013

PART TWO – QUESTIONNAIRE (Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions)

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted: I have not been staff before.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be on below:
    SUMMER TIMES:
    Sunday: 2:00pm-3:30pm
    Monday: 12:00pm-7:30pm
    Tuesday: 12:00pm-7:30pm
    Wednesday: 12:00pm-4:30pm
    Thursday: 12:00pm-7:30pm

Friday: 12:00pm-9:00pm
    Saturday: 12:00pm-8:30pm
    NON SUMMER TIMES:
    Sunday: 2:00pm-3:30pm
    Monday: 4:00pm-7:30pm
    Tuesday: 4:00pm-7:30pm
    Wednesday: 4:00pm-5:30pm
    Thursday: 4:00pm-7:30pm
    Friday: 4
    :00pm-9:00pm
    Saturday: 12:00pm-9:30pm

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ? (List past server positions/responsibilities if applicable, as that helps determine if it’s appropriate to add you): So im going to start off by saying I know the server extremely well and I will help anyone who joins it, no matter the situation. To continue, I am very nice to people on the server and very active in chat,(unless im busy experimenting..) I will respond to anything pretty quickly and I know how staff are supposed to act and will follow the guidelines accordingly. I have never been banned, I (in my opion) have changed my attitude drastically and think I could help others with their problems, and I dont ignore someone when they have a problem. But one more thing, I have never said anything bad about the server, and if I said something bad about someone I apologised. Oh and I will almost always be contactable via discord. :D

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be minecraft related or a real life experience)
    I made a big mistake when I insulted a previous staff manager by saying he was dening apps for no reason. I delt with this (after the punishments) by applying for a discord unban after sending a huge apoligy note to them, and did everything I could to fix what I had done. I learned from this that you should never accuse someone of something you didn't know the full details of, and you shouldn't get upset when your app is denied. I also learned you should never target someone with words, no matter your opinion. (Silly trolls) ;)

How would you de-escalate any arguing, fighting, or drama on the server? (Remember to refer to Staff Guidelines for any punishments): I have been studying this subject and my opinion has went to dealing with arguing and fighting by just telling them they could just ingore each other. But if that dosent work, I could hear both sides of the story and see what I think should be done. If both are causing problems, both will recive an equal punishment. The situtaion differs but the punishment commands will be a last resort. (This is because I dont want someone to get mad or make fun of a user for a punishment..) But if the commands are needed, the order I would punish is below.
    1st- Warning.
    2nd- Kick and warning.
    3rd- 10 min mute, and bigger warning.
    4th- 15 min mute and ban warning.
    5th- 30 min mute, and report to higher staff to be banned.

Anything you would like to add for notes/comments?
    Yes, I have a bulleted list of reasons why I would be good staff:
    • I'm very active.
    • I am reliable.
    • I have much respect for all players.
    • I'm very polite.
    • I am not a heartless guy, and i'm fair with all punishments.
    • There is a spot open for my timezone and I am very deticated.
    Thanks for your time!! :D -TM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Very good application in my eyes!
    Only criticism is to proof-read your application as you have some grammar and punctuation errors but besides these, looks good!
    Best of Luck, Torch! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TorchicMaster

.-. Grammar oof. But thanks for your opinion!!:D
  4. Personally I don't mind grammar and punctuation errors, but if you read the requirements supplied by Rivitt, you need to be capable of writing well-written paragraphs and to do this correct English is in a way needed. But nevertheless your application is good!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TorchicMaster

Okie!! I will work on it.
  6. Madison

Madison Member

<3 This app is super nice
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Filet Mignon

Filet Mignon New Member

Noice App Torchic! I haven't seen you in game cause my internet is terrible at the moment and it cant support Minecraft, but overall +1 from me :)!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TorchicMaster

Its fine. And thx for the feedback!!:p
  9. Darkspawner

Darkspawner New Member

"You g" Is what my computer thinks of you, I see you a lot in-game and you seem very helpful nice app, good luck!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TorchicMaster

Thanks for feedback!! And do you mean young? Cause I am, being 15.:p
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  11. rivitt

rivitt Grand Wizard

Denied. Kieran is right. I would like to see you improve grammatically. Not only this but I would like to see you online more often as well as, show more maturity. We have staff on the team that are 14 and are good examples. You may re-apply after 2 weeks has passed since this is your 2nd denied application.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.