FoxyXtreme's Application For Helper

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by FoxyXtreme, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

Male

Username:
    FoxyXtreme

Current in-game /nick:
    FoxyXtreme

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
    I don't have any

Timezone/Country:Example:
    GMT+1 / England

Which server are you applying for? (Solar/Lunar):
    Solar

What rank are you on each server?
    Currently the "User" rank due to the fact I haven't donated yet (thinking about it when I get the money)

How long have you been playing on XYZ?

I don't exactly remember because its been a while since I've been on here but I'd say when "A lot of people" was like 15 people.

Discord Username:
    PapaSmurf#9780

PART TWO – QUESTIONNAIRE

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
    I've been staff on multiple minecraft servers over the last 5 years e.g ;
    Co-Owner, Developer, Admin, Mod, Helper. I resigned from these post's due to the fact the server's Shut down due to money issues and because of the other staff being toxic to the "Lower In Power" (In this instance it was a 10 year old squeaker abusing his powers as Head-Admin)

Specify what times of the day you WILL be on below:

Sunday: Debateable (cleaning day) probably 2:00pm- 5:00pm if I don't go out.
    Monday: Holidays 7:00 am - 5:00pm/8:00pm | School days 3:00pm - 5:00pm/8:00pm
    Tuesday: Holidays 7:00 am - 5:00pm/8:00pm | School days 3:00pm - 5:00pm/8:00pm
    Wednesday: Holidays 7:00 am - 5:00pm/8:00pm | School days 3:00pm - 5:00pm/8:00pm
    Thursday: Holidays 7:00 am - 5:00pm/8:00pm | School days 3:00pm - 5:00pm/8:00pm
    Friday: Holidays 7:00 am - 5:00pm/8:00pm | School days 3:00pm - 5:00pm/8:00pm
    Saturday: Debateable if I go out with my family (? on time) or play rugby for my club (depending on how early it starts) 12:00am/2:00pm- 5:00pm

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ? My qualifications are being a Co-Owner with one of my Old friend's, Developer and coder for another guy who I met, Administrator and Moderator for a quite a toxic kid that I had to deal with but the server went down after Money Issues, A Helper on a small server that's to my last knowing of it is still up but I don't know its IP Address unfortunately and also I was actually a money handler putting the donations to the server to help improving the server I was Co-Owner on and the occasional Donor Rank drop to say thanks for playing.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I once accidently falsely banned someone because the person that was being vile and abusive said it was a new kid who never played minecraft before and it was his first time and banned him, then I found out a week later that it wasn't that guy so I unbanned him and banned the guy who actually did it and had a talk with the guy that I falsely banned and asked if there was anything he would like on the server as he had a small base he was new to playing minecraft, and I gave him the Second highest donor rank and the highest donator kit. I've learned that I should never act before I know all the information.

How would you de-escalate any arguing, fighting, or drama on the server? (Remember to refer to Staff Guidelines for any punishments): If there were some people were arguing and there wasn't staff trying to sort the situation out I'd intervene and assess the situation, then I would tell or warn then to stop fighting. If after that First warning I'd warn them a second time, If nothing works I'd have no choice to kick both of them to say that "Stop it or else your will make it worst for yourself". If they do not stop I'll have to temporarily mute them for 10 minuets. If after that 10 minuets are up they are still arguing I'd involve a higher staff member to sort them out.

Anything you would like to add for notes/comments?
    All I have to say is thank you for the opportunity to apply for a staff rank on your Amazing Server!
  2. benji

benji Guest

Great application !
    Good luck.
  3. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

Thanks so much :)
  4. Fatlard

Fatlard Well-Known Member

I like your app and you seem to have a good amount of experience. However, I have not seen you in game, and if I have you have not been active in chat. Try to improve your online time and try to be as active in chat and helpful as possible.
    Good luck!
    -Fatlard <3
  5. Scrubee

Scrubee Grand Wizard

Hey. nice application. Here's some things you should fix
    • You should try to be a bit more active and help out more people in the chat
    • Inlcude more information to each section.
    • Try to not bold your answears. Keep them un-bolded so it's easier for us staff/players to read
    • That second last question where you said you'll warn them 2 times. That's not really how it's supposed to work. You first warn (you can decide yourself if you really want to warn or just kick right away) and if they still do continue, you then kick and then mute.
  6. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

Your not in the same timezone as me, I've not seen you on at all, Yesterday I was on most of the day so my online time is good just not seen by you. Thanks thought :)
  7. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

Ok thanks for the advice, I honestly think that detail wise I've done a lot because that application took me a good 1 hour 30 minuets, The reason why its bold is because its set like that to default because of the questions being in bold so I'm extremely sorry If that is annoying to anyone. But overall thanks for the Informative Feedback and thank you ;)
  8. Queue_

Queue_ Active Member

I have seen you online before on survival and I can say I am not impressed; it would feel wrong to see you as staff. After an 'incident' in which I claimed an area that was going to be given to me, where I ended up killing you because you were being bothersome in the process of it, you began swearing directly to me, and some things about my mother (who you obviously don't know but were being quite rude about) that I found extremely offensive. I unfortunately would not support this application of yours.

*This happened only a few days ago, not months*
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  9. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

Hey man I honestly don't remember that so if I did I am sorry, I've changed a lot over the last couple months and I have thought about prior actions and things that I have done wrong and thought long and hard about it, as I say again I don't remember but I am sorry deeply for Offending you, If you could provide proof of this "Incident" please send it to me thanks :)

(addon from this)

You say this happened a few days ago but I still do not remember, i'm truly sorry if I have offended you without knowing

Thanks for reading :)
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  10. Good luck mate hope you get accepted i love your application i have seen you on survival you sound like a nice guy
  11. Fatlard

Fatlard Well-Known Member

UPDATE: I have seen you on skyblock and I have seen you spam and/or talk in multiple lines in chat. Just please try to fix this.
  12. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

Will do Mr/Miss Lard, Its just difficult to give up habits that I have been doing for many years, i'll try my hardest

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  13. Queue_

Queue_ Active Member

14. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

I'm trying to fix that, it's just a habbit Queue, Your doing this out of spite and I feel really offended, as I've said to Lard i'm trying to give it up but its difficult to do ok?
  15. Kaneki

Kaneki Active Member

I see lots of positive responses to your app, however I've had problems with you before in chat, and I also saw you spam from that screenshot on Discord.

Also, your punishment history from just the past couple days is a bit frightening:

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, but for now you have a -1 from me.
  16. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

I completely understand, just to say the mute from Scrubee was an accidental because the situation had been sorted out, but not fully because when pandie kicked me she/he messed up my proof of what happened so I couldn't do anything and it made me look like the bad guy so I completely understand why you would -1 from that and I hope that we could get to know eachother a bit more, because them things were just 1 time incidents so thanks :)
  17. Scrubee

Scrubee Grand Wizard

I can admit that one of the mutes was an accident, but the rest weren't.
  18. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

19. Drag

Drag Well-Known Member

reading these posts back and forth and trying to understand who you are as a general person is quite concerning here, I've played while you were on a bit and i must say you spam quite a lot and your punishment history is pretty long, even though you say you have cleaned up you act have you really? doesn't seem like it to me the past few days, and i remember the complaining that @Queue_ was talking about and that was quite recent maybe a day or two ago but from me you dont have my vote sad to say but good luck anyway
  20. FoxyXtreme

FoxyXtreme Member

I am truly sorry for my actions over the last couple of day's I've rethought completely and I have been very generous and tried to not get in any harms way,I've donated50k on skyblock to LGOLDY, I've built him a auto cobblegen with the assistances on Kaneki (#PromoThatLegend) and I've also gave out a kit helio's and welcomed everyone who has came on to the amazing server. The comments are quite old now and Most of my Punishements you see are falsely given by mere accident by staff, so I hope this message changes anyones minds about the comments seen and my behaviour in general thanks for reading <3

- Foxyxtreme , Good luck for future applications if I am not picked to help improve your server
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.