Skyblock Leaf's App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Madison, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madison

Madison Active Member

PART ONE—PERSONAL INFORMATION

How long have you been playing on XYZ?:

Since April 20, 2017

Discord Username:

SFCmadisonLEAF#8803

Username:

SFCmadisonLEAF

Current in-game /nick:

Mistletoe

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):

-SFCBlockhead

-SFCmadisonPMPKN

-SFCmadisonSNOWY

-SFCmadisonAPPLE

Just turned 16 today!

Time zone/Country:

Central Standard Time / USA

What rank are you on each server?

Solar: Amber

---

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE

If you HAVE been staff on the XYZ server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:

I have not been staff on the server ever.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: 3 PM - 9 PM

Monday: 4 PM - 9 PM

Tuesday: 4 PM - 9 PM

Wednesday: 4 PM - 9 PM

Thursday: 4 PM - 9 PM

Friday: 9 AM - 2 PM

Saturday: (Every other weekend I go to my Mom's then the next one I go to my Dad's and so on... My Dad has internet but my Mom does not. I'm trying to figure out how I can get internet so I can play on my laptop. but I can be on MineChat at my Mom's... So I guess 10 AM - 9 PM Off and on throughout the day since my family like to do stuff with me before I go off to college...

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).

I have seen much staff in action like: Server getting hacked, People getting warned, kicked, banned, Blacklisted, ETC. I once helped a server out by helping them build a PVP arena. I have been active on the server a lot lately, I am well-known, I have some friends on the server. I will admit, I do get angry sometimes and I apologize for my actions. I'm fixing that. I talk in Discord lobbies and, I chat in Discord chats. I try to help players when they need help. I am trying my hardest to make friends with most people on the server!

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).

Me and (Some other players I do not want to mention due to privacy) got into a fight on the server and it really sucked... I was super mean and they were almost even worse... We got told to stop but we just took it to the PM. It only got worse and meaner and I regret saying those words to this day. Someone helped me and talked to me after that and it made me feel better.

Now I know that not everyone is going to be nice. There are some people in this world that will hate you for a reason or no reason at all... I'm still trying to be friends with them and I hope someday I will.

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application].

I did not get a question yet from anyone.

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?

You can make money by selling items, going to the mine and mining, making a farm, or helping players do things like place grass and they might pay you, Or you can do '/vote ' every day to earn money or a voting key!

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?

I would ask Player X for proof Player Z is hacking.

If Player X didn't have proof, I would tell a higher staff member to look into it and/or I would look into the problem.

If Player X did have proof but it didn't look real, I would show a higher staff member and I would look into it more

If Player X had proof and it looked 100% real, I would immediately tell a higher staff member because I would not be able to ban/blacklist.

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?

Letter spam:

Player L: Hi

Player G: Sup!

Player D: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Caps spam:

Player T: Helloo

Player F: HAII HOW ARE YOU

Just spam:

Player L: T

~SFCmadisonLEAF
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017 at 9:01 AM
  2. Madison

Madison Active Member

Seronical, that was the past. I am trying to change and start new. I'm sorry if you felt bad or didn't like how I acted before but that was the past. Again, sorry.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Ronyyyyyyy

Ronyyyyyyy New Member

When I have seen you on, you are very immature, and seem very childish. I don't see good things happening having you as a staff member. -1000000 from me
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Ronyyyyyyy

Ronyyyyyyy New Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Madison

Madison Active Member

Like I said to Seronical. That was before. Also, I'm pretty sure you are one of the people that really hate me...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Ronyyyyyyy

Ronyyyyyyy New Member

I am talking about recent actions, as in about 2-3 days ago
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Zursai

Zursai Active Member

yikes.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Hey Madison!

In game you are really friendly, and active in chat. However, it would be nice to see you try and help out new players, such as answering their questions. You have been immature at times, but I think you are capable of putting that aside in serious times. You are also an active player. If you can work on being more helpful with answering players questions I'd be willing to give you a +1.

Good luck to you!

-Sav <3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. benji

benji Helper

No thanks.

I haven't seen you on the server in a while and I don't think you're capable for this role.
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Madison

Madison Active Member

I have been active for awhile now. Maybe you are not on when I am. Sorry that I never see you.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Madison

Madison Active Member

Well sorry but I don't recall. And I am sorry you saw that/ that I acted that way. <3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. MoppyPumpkin

MoppyPumpkin New Member

I think you application is great, and you could help out some new players and answer some more questions.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. benji

benji Helper

Changing to support- my reasons are private but Wheat did help me with making the decision since he has seen a change in you and I am going off what he said.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Ronyyyyyyy

Ronyyyyyyy New Member

I have seen no change whatsoever.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Madison

Madison Active Member

Thank you. I hope I see you on the server more I would like to get to know you! <3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. TeamGameRevolution

TeamGameRevolution Big Scary Dev Administrator Developer

Hi!

First of all, the app is well written, I like it. Second, though I haven't seen you on often recently, it may be because I'm a little busier recently. You have been a little immature (and talking about explicit stuff) in the past (for example in the lobby like 2-3 months ago), though I can't judge it right now, since I haven't seen you much. I'll trust Sav here on that matter.
    But you are nice, funny and also respectful most of the time. And about being more supportive, it's something you can easily learn.

You have a +1 from me!

Jean
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Madison

Madison Active Member

Sorry that I have said the things I have said before. I am trying to change! :D I have been active and yes I am probably on when you arent. Thanks for the compliments and hope to see you around more! ~Leaf <3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. benji

benji Helper

Then that's your opinion..?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. CheeseCat

CheeseCat Active Member

I've seen the way you act, and I can tell that you've made some improvements. You're active and well-known too. +1 from me <3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Madison

Madison Active Member

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.