Lilbro615's staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lilbro615, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilbro615

lilbro615 New Member

PART ONE—PERSONAL INFORMATION

Username:
    Lilbro615

Current in-game /nick:
    LilbroXYZ

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
    I don't have any.

Time zone/Country:
    EST (UTC -5:00) / United States

What rank are you on the server?
    geode

How long have you been playing on XYZ?
    i joined about mid june 2016 about 2 years ago

Discord Username:
    Lilbro615#8752

---

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE
    (Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the XYZ server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
    i was never staff

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday:[3:30pm-11:00pm]
    Monday: [4:30pm-11:00pm]
    Tuesday: [4:30pm-6:30]<--- after basket ball practice [9:00pm-11:00pm]
    Wednesday: [4:30pm-11:00pm]
    Thursday: [4:30pm-6:30pm]<--- after basket ball practice [9:00pm-11:00pm]
    Friday: [4:30pm-11:00pm]
    Saturday: [3:30pm-11:00pm][some weeks i have basketball and my basketball games are a different time every week so i don't know times]

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc...
    I wont do anything bad with my staff abilities I wont grief or do nothing bad to other players which means I am very trustworthy.I was never staff but I will be a great help. I will do my best and try my best and to help the server which means i am very helpful.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
    I griefed my friend cause I was angry at them from the school day before it happened. So I took his stuff and left the is. The next day he was mad at me and the next day I talked to him and was saying I was sorry and gave his stuff back and we said we will never do it again cause we were good friends.

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
    i have never applied for staff
    ---

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
    (Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?The best way to make

I would first welcome him/she and then tell him/she to make a island and then tell him/she to make a carrot farm and if he/she asks if he/she needs help with it i would help , then tell him/her to go to /shop after he is done getting his/her crops harvested , then go to the farming section, then go to carrots , then right click on the carrot then I would tell him/her to click the button that says sell all

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?

I would ask Player X if he has any video evidence and if he does I would ban him [dont know how long to ban him]

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?

The servers definition of spamming in chat is saying unnecessary words.If someone were to spam i would warn them but if they don't stop i will kick them. Some type of unnecessary words and are Character Spam:Kjihugyftdtfy8u9i00-980-p[]';.,lkjiuyt654321.;/><;=[p;.l; , like Multiplue Line Spam: HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI, and also General Spam: breadbreadbreadbreadtoothtoothtoothtooth

[Even though i am young but i am mature i will do i hardest for the server if i am accepted]
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. Kitanda

Kitanda Evil Witch

I assume this is a posting error, as there is no information in this...

Word of advice, enter all info in a separate text document, then copy/paste the whole thing in to the thread to avoid issues like this...
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. GigiXYZ

GigiXYZ New Member

I think you can use some more detail and and fix your capitalization. Change "i" to I.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  4. Your application needs a lot more detail in your answers to the questions in Section 2 and 3. Qualifications needed by staff members consist of loyalty to the server and trust (as well as many others), not just being a kind and helpful member of staff. Keep trying!
    ~HannahPandaxx
  5. LucyEsther

LucyEsther Administrator

This looks very rushed- you didn't use good grammar, didn't add detail, and didn't even capitalise your "I"s. You should specify AM and PM for your times available. For the mistake section, add how you learned from this and how it helps you be a better staff, the "How Do I Make Money" question was very hard to understand- you really need more detail in the spamming question too, and though the "Hacks" question is basically answered, even it could use more detail.

I have seen you on a few times, and seen you say stuff in chat even fewer.

I'm sorry, based on this application, I don't think you're mature enough to be staff. -1 from me. Sorry!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OnTheMountain

OnTheMountain New Member

Hi Libro, I'm sorry to say, but I agree with Lucy and I don't think your mature enough. It's a -1 for me, sorry.
  7. CheeseCat

CheeseCat Well-Known Member

Hi.

After reading your application, I have noticed some major errors. First of all, your grammar needs major improvements. Another thing, while you're twelve and state that your mature, showing great grammar and adding detail shows mental maturity. In which I've come to the terms that you're not as mature as you state you are. Lastly, I've never seen you in-game. You need to work on your activity.

An overall -1 from me. Sorry.
  8. __Pineapple

__Pineapple Well-Known Member

Hey man I hope you didn't mean to post this and if you did you need to fix it alot it has very little information and it has very many spelling errors.-1

-Pineapple
  9. benji

benji Active Member

10. Wheatins

Wheatins E.W.T.

Denied.

Sorry but I dont think I've ever seen you online + as of posting this you've been offline for 3 days.
    The application is lacking detail and as some have mentioned your grammar could use a bit of work.

If you wish to reapply you may do so in 1 Week

Question for your next application: How have you improved since you last applied?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.