Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by YEETtvt, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YEETtvt

YEETtvt New Member

Username: YEETtvt
    IG Name: 711Legendcrafter
    Timezone/Country: UTC-(5:00), USA
    Played Since: November 2017
    Discord Username: YEETtvt
    1: I have not had any previous staff experiences
    2: My schedule is limited from monday-friday I can be on from 8am-4pm
    3: My qualifications are to help new people and ban cheaters, hackers, or greifers.
    4: I snuck my Iphone into bed. I learned not to be a theif. I never stole anything again after that.
    1: I tell the new player that mining ores and selling the rarities is an easy way.
    2: I confront Player x about how Player z was hacking. Then I ask Player z if they were hacking. If they answer truthfuly, their punishment will not be as harsh.
    3: My opinion of this server's spamming guard is that if someone repeats one thing 3 times within the 3 seconds, it is spam.
  2. TeamGameRevolution

TeamGameRevolution Knows da wae Administrator Developer

1. This application isn't in the required form.
    2. It's way way WAY too short. No schedule, no details... nothing.
    3. You talked about your application in game.

A very clear -1.
  3. Upea

Upea JrMod

This application needs MUCH more detail on each question and you have been very immature in-game. -1 from me.
  4. Wheatins

Wheatins E.W.T. Manager Administrator Staff Manager

I have seen nothing but immaturity from you in game, and just yesterday you were arguing with staff when we told you not to do something.
    You didn't follow the format + you talked about your application in game, and not to mention this application is Severely under detailed.

If you wish to reapply you may do so in 1 Week.

Question for next application: How have you improved since you last applied?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.