Donation Help

Discussion in 'Solved' started by Darkspawner, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkspawner

Darkspawner New Member

IGN: Darkspawner
    Purchased item(s): Jade rank and Universal Fly (I also had some tags but those are not important to me)
    Receipt Number: This is where I have no answer my above items were purchased a long time ago and I really have no proof of ownership other than other players possibly vouching for me. (Samm_ and Kieran)
    Explain your issue: I bought these items a long time back, my main issue is proof of purchase.
    Additional Information: As a long time player of Skyblock.XYZ I honestly would not care too much if I do not get my rank and Universal fly back as I understand that without proof it isn't totally possible that this is truthful in your eyes, thank you for your time and consideration into my case.
  2. Kitanda

Kitanda Evil Witch Owner

Sadly, your items were purchased before the August 2016 full reset where you should have lost all purchases, however Hunk/Lewis were letting purchases through. Sadly I will not be able to give you back the purchases.

I will say that going forward, unless stated long before the reset, no purchases will be lost/ voided.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.