Skyblock No longer

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by benji, Mar 12, 2018 at 3:56 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benji

benji Active Member

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018 at 1:43 PM
  2. __Pineapple

__Pineapple Helper

Hi Benji!
    The first thing I want to say is that I really never see you on and if you are on you never talk and help players in chat. Second thing is when the question talked about how to make money you said to list the BEST way to make money and you just said farms and lottery even though they are good ways I would think you would want to find the BEST ways. So for right now I am going to have to give you a -1. Have a nice day!
  3. Scrubee

Scrubee Grand Wizard

4. Scrubee

Scrubee Grand Wizard

5. Zursai

Zursai JrMod

6. Wheatins

Wheatins E.W.T. Manager Administrator Staff Manager

From this point forward you will no longer be allowed to apply on the server.

First off: You don't seem to understand the importance of dedication. You want to be staff here - while you're still staff (Or trying to get staff) on multiple other places. What you are is called a Rank Hunter. We don't want those here. We want someone who can fully dedicate to the server without being distracted by other servers they staff.

Secondly: In order to be staff on a server one would first have to Play the server.. Which you don't do.

Anyways, reflect on what I've said and think about it for future reference. Good day.​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.