Skyblock Staff application (Diamondbananas)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Discern, Apr 14, 2018 at 11:39 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discern

Discern New Member

Username:
    Diamondbananas

Current in-game /nick:
    SonBananas

Past Usernames:
    moosehasmilk,IloveMoosemilk
    https://namemc.com/profile/Diamondbananas.3

Time zone/Country:
    UTC+2:00 South Africa.

What rank are you on the server?
    Geode

How long have you been playing on XYZ?
    I have being playing on the server about 1 and a half years.

Discord Username:
    Diamondbananas#3797

Have you ever been staff on XYZ before?
    No I have not been staff on the XYZ server before

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online:
    Monday 1.30 hours from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (UTC+2:00)
    Tuesday 1.30 hours from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (UTC+2:00)
    Wednesday 1.30 hours from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (UTC+2:00)
    Thursday 1.30 hours from 6:30pm to 8:00pm (UTC+2:00)
    Friday 3 hours from 6:00pm to 11:00pm (UTC+2:00)
    Saturday 4 hours from 11:00 to 4:00 (UTC+2:00, i can be on at anytime between 11:00 am to 10:00 pm)
    Sunday 0 hours

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ?

I have been staff on 2 servers before, on the one I was admin and on the
    other I was jr mod. I often assist people who
    need help with certain things, often explaining to new players how to play on the server.
    Other players often comment that I am a helpful player who are always willing to help
    other players or even give items away to assist other players.

A mistake I made.

About a year ago I hacked on xyz and got banned, I realised I made a mistake because
    it gives one player an unfair advantage over other players and it basically ruines the
    game for other players. I have stopped using any type of client since including forge,
    I have worked very hard since to stop cheating and to be a nicer player. I have learnt
    that it is better to play by the rules instead of cheating and ruining the game for other players.

Best way to make money

'You can make money by making farms,automatic farms or by making grinders with spawners that you can get from /buy.'

Accusing of hacking.

I will first ask if he can provide any evidence and if he gives evidence or I see any evidence I will alert a higher staff member.

The servers definition of spamming is: talking in more than one line for one sentence
    repeating or spamming characters or CAPS and counting down in chat.
  2. Zursai

Zursai Moderator

This application really lacks detail, looks rushed, and you're sort of immature here to there in game.
    For now I'm going to give a -1.

Goodluck!

~Derulo
  3. __Pineapple

__Pineapple JrMod

Add more detail it looks rushed. And your a little bit immature ingame so fix your application so for right now ima give you a -1. Have a nice day!
  4. TheEpicCorgi

TheEpicCorgi Helper

As stated before, this lacks details. I spotted many grammatical errors. -1
  5. Upea

Upea JrMod

-1, not enough detail
  6. Savvo

Savvo Administrator

I agree with the others, -1 here
  7. MamaBeau

MamaBeau Owner

Hey DiamondBannanas, Nice application, fair amount of detail, though I think you could have used some more detail in the 2nd part. Grammar is fine, a few mistakes nothing to big. You have a good time zone but I do worry that you wouldn't be able to get the 10 hour minimum per week as your hours only add up to 11. We really need staff that can be on during the day on weekdays and I just don't see that happening with you.
    On another note I do still see a bit immaturity in you on the server, I think you should take some time to full mature more.
    Though my opinion does not mean you get denied I'm going to give you a -1 on this application.

Best of luck to you!
  8. Wheatins

Wheatins E.W.T. Manager Staff Manager

Denied.

I'm sorry but you just still seem too immature. Your application lacks a remarkable amount of detail, and your spelling could also use a bit of work.
    Aside from that, your hours also seem Extremely limited - which would render a problem easily.

If you wish to reapply, you may do so in 1 Week.

Question for your next application: How have you improved since you last applied?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.