Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Josh/Rainbow_Dash, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh/Rainbow_Dash

Josh/Rainbow_Dash New Member

Username:
    Darknebula_

Current in-game /nick:
    DarkNebula

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name):
    awesomekid457 awesomekid457_yt Rainbow__dash

Time zone/Country:
    gmt/america

What rank are you on the server?
    My rank is amber

How long have you been playing on Skyblock.xyz?
    march 2017

Discord Username:
    darknebula#9965

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE
    (Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
    no

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: 1-4 pm
    Monday: If possible 3-6 Time could be altered Monday-Thursday
    Tuesday: If possible 3-6
    Wednesday: If possible 3-6
    Thursday: If possible 3-6
    Friday: 3-6
    Saturday: 10-5 but with a possibility of family issues, and other factors

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on Skyblock.xyz? I have experience with people, know how to react quickly as well as have a sense of humor

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I've had no recent major mistakes but I have like missed answers on a math test I dealt with it by retaking it I learned to listen more

***[Enter the question posed to you by the Staff Manager(s) in your previous application]. ***
    [Enter answer here] Not had any past apps

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
    (Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
    My thoughts are mostly opinion based but you may use farming as an option, or mob spawners

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
    Ask for proof or have the Player show me

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
    Send messages having a character or multiple of different characters in a message that has no purpose. As well as sending multiple messages make chat full of a players messages
  2. __Pineapple

__Pineapple Well-Known Member

Your application lacks detail and I think you need to mature a little more to be on the staff team so I am going to give you a -1.
  3. Jackal

Jackal Member

make it easier for everyone, unbold your awnsers
  4. TheEpicCorgi

TheEpicCorgi Well-Known Member

No, immature. -1
  5. Shotzie

Shotzie Member

Immaturity and the lack of detail. Sorry, but -1. Your application lacks detail, and it is hard to read in general. Also, you are quite immature from what I’ve seen of you.
  6. Your application is very hard to read I could barely see if you answered the questions. You are missing a lot of detail like piney and shotzie said. I have also seen you be very immature and you chose to make you nick and chat color very hard to read. -1 from me good luck though.
  7. Zursai

Zursai Well-Known Member

Denied

You're nothing other than immature in game, and this application barely has any detail.
    You may re-apply in 1 week.

Question for next application: How have you improved since you last applied?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.