__clarity__’s staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by __clarity__, Jul 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __clarity__

__clarity__ New Member

PART ONE—PERSONAL INFORMATION

Username:
    __Clarity__

Current in-game /nick:
    My current nick is Pizza

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name:
    My past username was maxryehansen100

Time zone/Country:
    My time zone is CEST Denmark

What rank are you on the server?
    My rank is disciple

How long have you been playing on XYZ?
    Sometime before solar. But I’m not sure

Discord Username:
    My discord name is Maxibon#9036

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE
    (Please be as detailed as possible when answering these questions).

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
    I have not been staff on this server before

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: 10.00-22.30
    Monday: 17.00-17.30 20.00-22.30
    Tuesday: busy all day
    Wednesday: 17.00-22.30
    Thursday: busy all day
    Friday: 15.00-01.00
    Saturday: 11.00-01.00
    I have summer vacation right now so both weekdays and weekends are the same as Sunday.

Every other weekend I am not able to play because I’m at my dads

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ?
    As I have been on this server for a longer time I have learned what to do or not to do and where the line is. Also I some qualifications i will bring along

Helpful:
    I always like to help people whenever I can no mather the problem. And i always try to stay the nicest and kindest person no Mather how I feel.

Caring:
    No Mather if a player is having good or bad day I will try to make them happier. And that I will always be trying to help with whatever problems they might have.

Respectful:
    I like to respect everyone equally staff like player. In a case I don’t take anyone’s side as I think everyone should be treated equally.

But I also have some downsides like I am not familiar with the /warn/mute and /ban commands

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
    Some weeks or so ago I went through a depression and everything bad that happens too me I blamed on my mom. It got so bad that I still kinda dislike my mom, but thanks to some good friends I have gotten through the depression and one of those friends made me forgive my mom and it was then I realised my mom had done nothing wrong at all. Then I started disliking myself but I got through that some days ago. I learned no mather how bad it is. You just need good friends you can talk too

How have you improved since you last applied?
    I feel like I have gotten more active both on the server in chat even tho this last week I have not been able to play. Also I feel like I have gotten a lot more helpful and I always try to be the first that answers the person that seeks help. Also I have gotten a lot more mature I try to stop swearing and have become less childish in general

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
    (Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
    Welcome! I would suggest starting by making a carrot farm because it sells for good money. Also making a cobble/ore gen then sell the resources from that. Or visit some of the profit shops on the server and one last good way which in my opinion are the most annoying to deal with is a cocoa bean farm

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
    I would start with asking player X for the evidence and player Z’s name I would then proceed too jugde myself. But before I would do anything I would ask other staffs for their opinion as well. If they think the person is hacking as well I would ask for permission to ban Player Z

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
    On XYZ there are different kinds of spamming. There is line spamming for example
    Player 1. Hello
    Hi
    Hey
    Hey
    Hey
    And there is character spam for example
    Player 2. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Or player 3. Djdnedidbdjdbdjh
    Then there is spamming to many capital letters for example
    4. EVERYONE TPA TO SEE SOMETHING COOL
    Then there is Spamming in /msg

Also I know I have been afk a lot and I’m trying to fix it but I have a lot going on at home that I’m trying to fix. But I am sure I won’t be afk as much anymore

Also about my schedule Tuesdays and Thursdays I might Be able to play sometime but right now it is just not possible

Edit - can’t get on the server before Friday
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 2:59 PM
  2. Hi__clarity__!
    I’m going to get straight to the point here. You have some typos here and there that can be looked at and fixed (we all make typos). Your application lacks some detail especially in the qualification section. You are pretty friendly in game and on as much as you can be.
    It’s a +1 from me good luck!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. __clarity__

__clarity__ New Member

Thanks! I will look to correct them as soon as possible and add more details
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  4. __clarity__

__clarity__ New Member

Well I decided to chance it a bit
  5. fairiecat

fairiecat New Member

hey __clarity__! great app, I would add just a bit more detail in part 3 but other than that I like it. +1 for me

Good Luck ~fairie
    • Like Like x 1
  6. __clarity__

__clarity__ New Member

Thanks! And i Will
  7. CHAR3H

CHAR3H Owner Administrator

Accepted!

I have contacted you on discord!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.