Pending Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Yellqow, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Yellqow

Yellqow New Member

Name:
    Hans

Current in-game /nick:
    Yellqow

Past Username(s) (any usernames you had before your current in-game name): soomekelk80 and AbrahamLincoln

Time zone/Country:
    UTC+2, Time Zone / Estonia

What rank are you on the server?
    I had the lapis rank and fly but now it's gone, I talked to JrMod __Clarity__ about it and it should be solved soon.

How long have you been playing on XYZ?
    Since 2014

Discord Username:
    Yellqow#4368

PART TWO -- QUESTIONNAIRE

If you HAVE been staff on the server before, specify what position you were, and why you resigned/got demoted:
    I have not been staff on the server before.

Specify what times of the day you WILL be online; if you have school please provide a schedule for when you can be online during your term:

Sunday: Pretty much all day. 10:00 - 20:00
    Monday: After school, I have nothing so about 5 hours possible to spend. 14:00 - 21:00
    Tuesday: I have school and soccer practice, so about 2 hours. 14:00 - 16:00
    Wednesday: I have school and soccer practice, so about 2 hours. 14:00 - 16:00
    Thursday: I have school and soccer practice, so about 2 hours. 14:00 - 16:00
    Friday: After school, I have nothing so about 5 hours possible to spend. 14:00 - 21:00
    Saturday: Pretty much all day. 10:00 - 20:00

What are your qualifications for being a staff member on XYZ? (Examples- past server experience, qualifications from job experience, etc.).
    I have played on the server a lot and minecraft in general, also I watch a lot of youtube about minecraft. I also watch a lot of youtube about minecraft server staffing.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year. How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (It can be Minecraft related or a real life experience).
    I was playing fortnite and died, that realized that the 2000 hours I had spent on fortnite was pointless and that minecraft is much better that fortnite. So I quit fortnite.

PART THREE-- SCENARIOS
    (Please use as much detail as possible when answering these questions).

A new player logs onto the server and asks the question, ‘What is the best way to make money?’ How do you respond?
    I think the best way of making money is farms like sugarcane and cactus farms etc.

Player ‘X’ contacts you and accuses Player ‘Z’ of using hacks. How do you proceed?
    I would ask player X for evidence, if there is insufficient evidence I will not take action in punishing him straight away but follow player Z and if I find that player Z is hacking I would take action in punishing player Z.

What is this server’s definition of ‘spamming in chat’?
    Spam is the repetitive use of a message being spammed.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  2. __Pineapple

__Pineapple Well-Known Member

ily hans
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yellqow

Yellqow New Member

+1?
  4. __Pineapple

__Pineapple Well-Known Member

5. Yellqow

Yellqow New Member

Noice
  6. chainsawzzz

chainsawzzz New Member

You really need to work on the scenarios section, and you need to put more detail into the mistake part, about why it is important and how it truly effects you
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. So... you definitely need more detail in part 2 and 3 of your application. You also didn’t follow the format completely as you aren’t asked for your name. You haven’t even been on the server in almost 2 weeks.
    Big -1 from me good luck though!
  8. Yellqow

Yellqow New Member

Ok, so I buy a fly and a rank and then it goes away. SO I BUY A RANK AND FLY AGAIN AND NOW ITS GONE
    ANY I HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN?